Job details: 37 Hours, Full Time, Temporary - Fixed Term
A vacancy has arisen for a fixed term twelve month contract for the Garden Service Team Leader Post.
Under the supervision of the Area Housing Service Manager, you will manage the daily delivery of the service and ensure all appropriate Health and Safety requirements are complied with, in a performance management environment.
You will be required to analyse data and performance trends, with a view to identifying efficiencies within the service and establish opportunities for new business and expand the service.
The post holder must have experience of:
- Staff management and motivation
- Working within a customer services role in a performance management environment
- Analysing performance data to identify efficiencies and opportunities
- The Health and Safety requirements and legislation governing a team of gardeners
- Establishing new business opportunities and relationships
Please note we do not accept CV's as a form of application.
At St Leger Homes, we aim to build a workforce that reflects the diverse communities we serve. We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity and the fair treatment of all applicants. We welcome all applicants regardless of race, gender, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, age and all other protected characteristics.